If We Pass It,
We Protect It
Home About Us Guarantees 500-Point Inspections Buying A New Home Support Our Troops

 

Need more information?

 

 

RADON

 

 

MOLD

 

 

MOLD

 

 

MOLD

 

 

MOLD

 

 

 

 

LEAD

Lead is a toxic metal that was used for many years in products found in and around homes. Even at low levels, lead may cause a range of health effects including behavioral problems and learning disabilities. Children six years old and under are most at risk because this is when the brain is developing. The primary source of lead exposure for most children is lead-based paint in older homes. Lead in drinking water can add to that exposure.

Source: EPA

 

Lead content in the drinking water may have two sources; the piping system of the utility delivering water to the house and/or the solder used on copper pipes prior to 1988.  This can only be confirmed by laboratory analysis.  A lead content in the drinking water evaluation is not included in your A-PRO inspection (unless specifically requested).

 

 

Lead based paint was in use until approximately 1978.  According to the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development, a lead hazard can be present in a house of this age.  This can only be confirmed by laboratory analysis.  Although a lead based paint evaluation is a cursory evaluation and is included in your A-PRO inspection, it is not extensive and does not include all areas of the home (unless specifically requested).

 

 

LINKS to more LEAD INFORMATION

 

[logo] US EPA

 

"Basic Information"

 

"Protect Your Family From Lead In Your Home"

 

A PRO Inspection Services of Utah801-615-6479Professional Residential & Commercial Inspections

 

A-Pro Give You What Everyone Deserves - 
Professionalism, Reliability, Value and Protection.