If We Pass It,
We Protect It
Home About Us Guarantees 500-Point Inspections Buying A New Home Support Our Troops

 

Need more information?

 

 

RADON

 

 

MOLD

 

 

MOLD

 

 

MOLD

 

 

MOLD

 

 

 

 

CARBON MONOXIDE

Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless and toxic gas. Because it is impossible to see, taste or smell the toxic fumes, CO can kill you before you are aware it is in your home. At lower levels of exposure, CO causes mild effects that are often mistaken for the flu. These symptoms include headaches, dizziness, disorientation, nausea and fatigue. The effects of CO exposure can vary greatly from person to person depending on age, overall health and the concentration and length of exposure.

Source: EPA

Carbon monoxide can result from a faulty fuel burning furnace, range, water heater, space heater or wood stove.  Proper maintenance of these appliances is the best way to reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Although a brief monoxide evaluation is included in your A-PRO inspection, carbon monoxide testing should be an on-going process in your home. It would be wise to consider the installation of carbon monoxide detectors within the home.

LINKS to more CARBON MONOXIDE INFORMATION

 

[logo] US EPA

 

"Basic Information"

 

U.S. Fire Administration

 

"Exposing an Invisible Killer: The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide"

A PRO Inspection Services of Utah801-615-6479Professional Residential & Commercial Inspections

 

A-Pro Give You What Everyone Deserves - 
Professionalism, Reliability, Value and Protection.